These are selected works. If you want me to write or edit for you, please send me an email.
- “To Be Both Midwestern and Hmong” by Doualy Xaykaothao, The Atlantic
- “I Was a Human Siri” by Emily Lever, New York Magazine
- “How Smart Homes Make Living With ALS Easier” by Kaveh Waddell, New York Magazine
- “I Tried to Build Parks and Recreation’s DJ Roomba, and It Nearly Broke Me” by Devon Ivie, New York Magazine
- “Alexa Doesn’t Know Much About Eggplants” by Renée Reizman, New York Magazine
- “Trading Persian Tea for Seattle Coffee” by Kaveh Waddell, The Atlantic
- “Maximal Opus: Meet the Home-Automation Obsessives” by Andrew Zaleski, New York Magazine
- “The Education of Ryan Lochte” by Deborah Fallows, The Atlantic
- “Phantom in Phoenix” Dow Jones News Fund
- “My Donald Trump Jr. Shadow Instagram Feed” Slate .
- “Is Wikipedia Foreshadowing Clinton’s Vice-Presidential Pick?” The Atlantic
- “What happens when Facebook says you don’t exist?” Christian Science Monitor
- “The Data Drive presents the Weird Wide Web of underground internet art” Christian Science Monitor
- “Drinkable meals with audience appeal: Soylent’s scene is people!” Christian Science Monitor
- “Google fights spam with artificial intelligence” Christian Science Monitor